Thursday, February 24, 2011

Michaelisms and Sawyer milestone

Sawyer started cutting his first tooth (bottom left) this weekend he is also scooting around really well, not technically crawling because he is not alternating his arms and legs, but it is awfully close.

I also though I would share some "Michaelisms" and record them for the sake of posterity. His vocabulary seems to double every week now but he still does not have words for some things he encounters so he makes up some pretty interesting word combinations:

"chocolate circles"= M&Ms

"baby phone"=the baby monitor

"turtle box"=aquarium...this one is awfully telling about our household huh?

"boo-boo stickers"=band-aids...he got into a box of bandids in the bathroom a few nights ago and put about 12 all on one spot on his cheek...why?, he never said.

I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting but I will try to add to the list as I remember or he comes up with new ones.

-R

1 comment:

Heather and Will said...

That's funny about the band-aids! Maggie loves stickers and she went through a phase a few months ago when she would put about 10 stickers on top of each other on a piece of paper. Now she'll space them out perfectly, which is equally as funny to me.